Wednesday 9 March 2016

3. What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?



This is what my magazine would look like on an iPhone which is one of the ways I want my magazine to be distributed because of the proliferation of smart phones. 


This would be a good way to advertise my product as a lot of people within my target audience especially aged 15 and 16, use buses because they are under the age for the required for driving lessons. Also a reason why younger people don't drive is because the insurance cost is much more as younger people are more likely to cause or be involved in an accident therefore, bus stop advertisements would be a good way to entice the audience. 

I'd like my magazine to be distributed to small news agents, convenience stores and the smaller versions of big supermarkets like Tesco Express, Sainsbury's Local and Cooperative because they are small, you're more likely to walk past the magazine section. Due to the size of supermarkets and people mainly going there to do big shopping for their homes, I think it would be less likely that my magazine would catch the eye of a customer so I think smaller shops are best.

No comments:

Post a Comment